It runs an open source firmware called Andúril, created and maintained by Toykeeper.
- Emitter: 3 Cree XP-L Hi, Nichia 219CT, and Luminus SST20 LED
- Optic: Standard TIR optical lens
- Flux: ~2800 lm (XP-L Hi)
- Intensity: ~10 000cd ANSI throw ~200 m (XP-L Hi)
- User interfaces:
 Defaulted SMOOTH RAMPING. Instant access to TURBO mode is also provided.
 STEPPED RAMPING UI.
 MOMENTARY mode.
 MUGGLE mode.
 Electronic LOCKOUT.
- Other functions: Battery check, sunset, beacon, tactical strobe, party strobe, bike flasher, candlelight, lightning storm
- Battery: One 18650 cell. An unprotected cell is recommended. Max. length 66mm. Cell is not included.
- Driver: FET+7+1 driver. Low parasitic drain while OFF
- Body: Aluminum with hard-coat anodizing
- Body color options: Grey, Blue, Purple, Army Green
- Switch: Electronic tail switch
- Ingress rating: Equivalent to IPX8
- Weight: Approximately 53 g without cells
- Size: 25.5 mm Ø head x 92.5 mm length.