The Sofirn SP36 is a powerful 3x18650 flashlight. It uses 4x Samsung LH351D LEDs. This variant runs Anduril, the popular open source firmware by community member Toykeeper. It also supports USB-C charging.
Button top cells are required for this flashlight. Some variants come with 3x 3000mAh batteries.
Note: The images may only depict the SP36s variant, but the BLF variants are visually identical aside from a different engraving on the head.
- Uses four powerful LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Working Voltage: 2.8V-4.2V
- Battery Options: three 18650 Li-ion batteries
- Dimension: 126.7mm (length)× 50mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 300±5 gram (without batteries)
- Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to Military Grade Specification type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
- Toughened mineral glass lens with AR coating - scratch and wear resistant
- Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation