A premium synthetic grease that you can use to lubricate your flashlight threads, switches, o-rings, and everything else that moves. It's food safe and meets USDA guidelines. It also plays nicely with most materials as indicated by the material compatibility chart at the bottom of the description.
Price is per packet.
- Food grade and clean
- Will not drip, run or evaporate
- Impervious to salt water, safe in potable water
- Long lasting
- Prevents rust and corrosion while reducing friction
- Wide temperature range
- Compatible with most other greases
- Excellent water resistance and rust inhibiting properties
- Outlasts conventional greases 3 to 4 times
- NSF Registered (H1), # 096790
- Environmentally friendly
- NLGI GC-LB Approved for Grade 2 only
- Kosher Certified
Material compatibility chart: Click Here